We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Product Manager – Technical
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing payment authentication and security solutions at Mastercard , this position will provide business analysis expertise within the development lifecycle for Mastercard ecommerce payment authentication platform.
• Collaborate with business to gather and analyse the requirements and elaborate the user stories.
• Liaising with the product partners (business) to understand, clarify and elaborate the requirements into user stories.
• Walking through the requirements to SCRUM team (development and quality) and answering their queries or facilitating to get the queries answered from business as needed.
• Lead / participate in user story elaboration sessions with the SCRUM team and business.
• Helping QA write acceptance cases for user stories.
• Validating the user stories after they are tested by QA before they go to business for validations.
• As far as possible, pro-actively ensuring requirements are clear to the SCRUM team to prevent defects and rework due to requirement gaps or incorrect requirement understanding.
All About You
• 5-10 years of overall experience in business analysis.
•Working business analyst experience in Android applications of minimum more than 2 years is a must. Additional IOS application experience will be preferred.
•Experience on Kotlin and Flutter platform is preferred.
• Experience with testing using device clouds like Perfecto, BrowserStack, Device Anywhere, Testdroid, etc. is preferred
• Working experience as analyst in cloud technologies like PCF or AWS or Azure is a must.
• Payments domain experience is preferred.
• Agile including SAFe Agile and Rally experience is preferred.
• UML and MS Visio experience is required.
• Good communication and collaboration skills and team player attitude
• Working knowledge of SQL, PL SQ, Oracle is preferred.
• Working knowledge in business analysis / development / testing of Java based systems and web services is preferred.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179634