Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving nearly 7 million customers globally. Established in 2021 through the combination of leading web services providers Endurance Web Presence and Web.com Group, Newfold’s mission is to empower success in a connected world with a focus on helping businesses of all sizes thrive online. The company’s world-class family of brands includes BlueHost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock, and ResellerClub.
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will be tasked to deploying and managing Adobe Target Platform to power the product brand experiences. You will be responsible for helping to deliver and improve the customer experience across client’s digital channels.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and account manager.
• Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build personalized experiences.
• Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
• You’ll create activities, design and report capabilities around delivery, ingestion, engagement and reporting with product recommendations engine
• Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
• Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
• Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
Who you are:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working Adobe Target and good understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies
• 3+ years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, preferably leveraging Adobe Target as a platform
• Experienced with 1:1 customer personalization use-cases with examples of how customers experiences are enhanced in real-time based on data availability from CDP
• You’ll have experience with Adobe Target recommendations out of box and custom algorithms.
• Ability to build relationships and work as part of a large, cross functional team to solve complex problems
• Working experience in HTML, Java script and CSS
• Adobe Target Certification
Why you’ll love us.
• We’ve evolved; we provide three work environment scenarios. You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from- home, hybrid, or work-from-the-office environment.
• Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
• We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
• We care about you. At Newfold, taking care of our employees is our top priority. we make sure that cutting edge benefits are in place to for you. Some of the benefits you will have: We have partnered with some of the best insurance providers to provide you excellent Health Insurance options, Education/ Certification Sponsorships to give you a chance to further your knowledge, Flexi-leaves to take personal time off and much more. Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time.
• All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
• Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold