Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
Nutanix is a global guide in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making
infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business.
Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one- click application
management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any
application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that
can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true
cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter
Engineering / R&D at Nutanix
● Design and develop Core Software Infrastructure for Nutanix distributed cluster
● Ability to make the code extendable for a massively distributed infrastructure with several nodes
with millions of entities.
● Understand intrinsic details about key distributed design principles like CAP theorem, PACELC
etc. and ability to apply in virtualised environments.
● Interact with other teams across the system software stack to clearly communicate and express
your technical views and design
● Architect and design software with clean interfaces and APIs to interact with other components
● Collaborate and solve broad problems spanning multiple teams
What You Will Bring
● Excellent design and coding skills in any one of Python, Go, Java
● Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Understanding of hypervisor like ESXi or KVM is a Plus
● Experience working with cloud native technologies like K8s, Docker and Containers is preferred
● Ability to understand customer requirements and translate that to design and code
● Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
● Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science
● 5+ years of industry experience
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].