· Understanding and reviewing the way the school and all its departments function.
· Taking into account each teacher’s workload and extracurricular activities when developing class schedules.
· Conducting research on professional and ongoing learning workshops and sharing these opportunities with teachers and other staff.
· Attending meetings and scheduling appropriate staff team building sessions.
· Ensuring fair allocation of budget and resources.
· Keeping track of student successes and failures and preparing appropriate interventions.
· Managing school security, caretakers, and other ground staff.
· Assisting with the hiring, recruitment, training, and onboarding of new teachers.
· Establishing and maintaining good relationships with parents, students, and staff at other schools.
· Preparing and submitting drafts of proposals, financial reports, and other documents.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 16/04/2022
Expected Start Date: 14/04/2022
Job Profile: We are looking for a committed, highly skilled and self-motivated PA to Principal cumFront Office Assistant to join...Apply For This Job
Financial Administrator Responsibilities: Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting relevant financial data. Evaluating and optimizing financial controls and procedures. Updating daily transaction...Apply For This Job
Admin & HR Assistant About us Soft Turf India pvt ltd is a small business in Bangalore, Karnataka. We are...Apply For This Job
BENGALURU / BUSINESS / FULL-TIME / ON-SITE About Simpl: Simpl is India’s leading 1-tap checkout network meant to make payments...Apply For This Job
Skills : Knowledge in hardware and Software Job Type: Full-time Salary: Up to ₹22,000.00 per month Benefits: Food provided Health...Apply For This Job
Red Kite Consulting is a renowned multi-faceted consulting company and a trusted partner and counsel for global corporations, institutions, professionals...Apply For This Job