Qualcomm India Private Limited
Engineering Services Group, Engineering Services Group > Program Management
QCT Program Management team is looking for a Program Manager to manage IP development for Wireless R&D team
· Responsible for IP/Core Subsystem Program execution of complex WRD subsystems in terms of schedule, performance, power, and cost
· Manage WRD Portfolio end to end from conception, product requirements to silicon validation, ensuring end to end Solutions
· Consistently assess and determine risks, develop mitigation strategies and communication to internal and external key stakeholders
· Co-ordination across multi-site and multi-discipline teams towards successful project completion
· Roll-up and reporting regularly to Senior Management on Key Product Development Milestones, Metrics, Risks/ Mitigation plans etc.
· Allocation of Project staffing across projects in alignment with Resource Managers
· Works closely with ASIC design implementation teams, Systems & Software teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of a Quality product
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
· 2+ years Program Management or related work experience.
· 1+ years working with operating budgets, resources, and/or project financials.
· 6+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry with 2-3 years in Project/Program Management
· Familiar with complete ASIC Life Cycle
· Fair experience in Microsoft Tools like Excel, Power point, Word
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate at all levels
· CPU (ARM, RISC-V), Embedded Core/Subsystem Solutions (HW/SW)
· Track record of proven leadership/management experience
· Process implementation
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering
3+ years working with operating budgets, resources, and/or project financials.
4+ years Program Management experience or related work experience.
Masters – Computer Science, Masters – Engineering
Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute (PMI)
Applicants : If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
“EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf