About Scaler School Of Technology
Backed by Sequoia and Tiger Global, Scaler is one of Asia’s leading tech-education firms valued at over $700 Million. Scaler aims to solve the tech talent gap worldwide through its market-leading products. Since its inception, the entity has over 1M registered users and has facilitated 10,590+ placements in over 500 companies.
In the last 12 months alone, Scaler has placed more students in Amazon than all IITs combined. Just as Uber disrupted commute and Airbnb disrupted the hotel industry, we at Scaler are disrupting college degrees and education.
The founders of Scaler, Anshuman Singh and Abhimanyu Saxena are IIIT Hyderabad alums with leadership experience across Facebook (working directly with Mark Zuckerburg and setting up the London Office) and NYC-based retail marketplace unicorn Fab.com. Anshuman Singh has also represented Team India twice at the prestigious ACM ICPC World Finals. The core team is handpicked from leading firms such as Facebook, Google,reall Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Hotstar, to name a few.
The Scaler School of Technology (SST) is a Bangalore-based institution aimed at developing students into a competent workforce capable of driving significant changes in the tech industry. It offers a comprehensive, industry-focused curriculum crafted by over 100 experts from leading organizations like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Meta. The inaugural batch of their fully residential 4-year undergraduate program in Computer Science garnered immense interest, with over 54,000 registrations for 191 available seats, demonstrating a significant demand for their industry-aligned educational offerings. Read more here
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Social Media Executive to join our dynamic marketing team. As a Social Media Associate, you will play a key role in planning and executing effective social media strategies to enhance our brand’s online presence. The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in social media management and a deep understanding of various social media platforms and trends.
What you need to bring to the table
● 2-3 years of experience in social media management, preferably in a fast-paced marketing or agency environment.
● Strong understanding of various social media platforms, their algorithms, and best practices for content optimization.
● Proven experience in developing and executing successful social media campaigns. ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging and persuasive content.
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, track performance metrics, and derive actionable insights.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines.
● Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends, social media regulations, and industry best practices.
● Should have excellent time management, planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
● Data-driven and proven ability to analyse data for insights and experience with reporting ● Assist in the planning and implementation of every day and long term social media campaigns.
A typical day at work
● Develop and implement social media strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
● Manage and optimize social media accounts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
● Create and curate compelling and shareable content, including text, image, and video, with the team, that aligns with the brand’s voice and resonates with the target audience. ● Monitor social media channels, respond to comments and messages, and engage with the online community in a timely and professional manner.
● Stay updated with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices, and recommend innovative strategies to improve campaign performance.
● Conduct social media audits and competitive analysis to identify areas for improvement and capitalize on opportunities.
● Collaborate with the content team to develop and execute a content calendar that aligns with marketing objectives and maintains a consistent brand identity.
● Analyze social media metrics and generate reports to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns, track KPIs, and provide actionable insights for future strategies.
● Stay informed about industry trends, emerging platforms, and new social media features to leverage in campaigns.
● Monitor and manage paid social media campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, optimization, and performance analysis.
Good to have
● Basic graphic design skills to create visually appealing social media assets. ● Familiarity with SEO principles and their application in social media strategies. ● Knowledge of video editing software for creating short-form video content. ● Understanding of influencer marketing and experience in managing influencer collaborations
Why Scaler School Of Technology
Empowering role: You get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced B2C+B2B business in a role that expects you to learn and contribute specifically to high-impact initiatives critical to our trajectory.
● Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best of Facebook, Google, Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Hotstar to name a few.
● Unicorn trajectory: Unlike 99% of startups, we believe in sustainable growth. No wonder, we are profitable and on course to be a unicorn in the next 6-12 months. ● Marquee investors: Our investors are marquee firms such as Sequoia Capital (Investors in Google, Apple, and Cisco) and Tiger Global (a major investor in Flipkart). We are also backed by the Singapore govt along with other strategic angel investors.
● Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; free food, health insurance, and ultra-chic office space. ● Market leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer 🙂