Job Family: Research & Development
Req ID: 407019
We empower our people to stay resilient and relevant in a constantly changing world. We’re looking for people who are always searching for creative ways to grow and learn. People who want to make a real impact, now and in the future.
Does that sound like you? Then it seems like you’d make a great addition to our vibrant team.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer (C#.Net).
You’ll make a difference by:
• Having software program the customer requirements, using an object-oriented approach and to thoroughly test them before delivery.
• Possessing Capability to automate the software functionalities quickly in par with development.
• Having Potential to be self-driven, to learn and solve problems quickly.
• Having Hands-on experience in C# .NET, .NET Framework 6.0 or higher, SQL Server, BDD, Gitlab.
• Having Hands-on experience on tools, like RTC Jazz, SVN, GIT, SonarQube.
• Exposure working in video domain.
• Having Working experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self-organized), configuration, testing and release management.
• Possessing Knowledge of enterprise security domain, PSIM – Physical Security Information Management, including Access Control, Intrusion and Fire Systems.
You’ll win us over by:
• Having An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc with good academic record.
• Having 1 to 3 Years of Relevant experience into Software Development.
• Being part of a self-organized, cross-functional agile development team and work together across countries on software design, development, and test automation of complex systems.
• Continuously implementing increments of software components within the framework of modern, agile software development methods (Scrum).
• Continuously automate the software functionalities that are developed as part of Scrum team.
• Ensuring the functionality of the individual software modules in the overall system through automated tests and end-to-end pipelines (DevOps).
We’ll support you with:
• Hybrid working Opportunities.
• Diverse and inclusive culture.
• Great variety of learning & development opportunities.
• Exposure to learn / work on advanced technologies, including Docker, REST, AWS, GitLab, Devops and many more in the future.
• Collaborating with global software product teams, comprising architects, developers, and testers, who’s technical and domain expertise stretch up to 20+ years.
Join us and be yourself!
We value your unique identity and perspective, recognizing that our strength comes from the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and thoughts of our team members. We are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. We also support you in your personal and professional journey by providing resources to help you thrive. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Chennai and is an Individual contributor role. You might be required to visit other locations within India and outside. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers