ocial Media Associate
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Social Media Associate with a strong background in influencer marketing, social media management, agency coordination and the potential to contribute to content creation and copywriting to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in elevating our brand presence, driving engagement, and fostering collaborations within the kids’ furniture and furnishing space.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll bring to the team
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
· Proven experience (2-5 years) in influencer marketing and social media coordination.
· Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to think creatively and strategically to drive brand growth.
Why work with us
· You will work with a solid set of people from diverse backgrounds.
· You will independently lead projects and have ownership of your deliverables.
· You will be pushed out of your comfort zone and watch your learning curve spike