Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time.
· Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
· Scheduling and calendar management. Candidates need to appreciate the value of the MDs time and manage meetings effectively. It is expected that all relevant documents for the meeting will be collected and kept handy in advance.
· Managing e-mail. Every incoming mail needs to be read, understood and tracked to ensure closure
· Track closure of agenda points in meetings with senior leadership
· She will be required to take notes in meetings and later create well drafted documents. Similarly dictated letters must be error free and grammatically correct.
· Enable on-time execution of special projects which are driven by the MD through meticulous documentation, external correspondence, project planning, scheduling and action step tracking.
· Manage Directors electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
· Manage Directors travel arrangements
· Process Directors correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer